Friday 12 February 2010

The beginning

Here it comes - a blog about Nepal and Pakistan, about my adventures in both countries, about my work and will to help...

The aim of this blog is to create awareness about issues surrounding us, whether they are geographically close to us or not. The primary aim of this blog is inspire people to do their bit for the world and to understand how the different parts of the world need one another. 

A further intention is to introduce cultural activities that I have engaged in in my free time. If I see an excellent art exhibition, read a mesmerizing book or feel uplifted after a concert, this is the place where you can read about it. I may also talk about my spiritual adventures, such as after a particularly stilling yoga or meditation session, so watch this space! 

2 comments:

  1. hello tiija it is very nice million people are see you website and thousand people are fellow your idea..

    ReplyDelete