Wednesday 27 April 2011

The Spiritual Teachings of Yoga

I was given a book on the spiritual philosophy behind yoga way back in 2001 when I first started practicing yoga. I didn't read the book properly for quite a few years. It somehow seemed too alien with detailed explanations on Eastern religions.

When I was tidying up my place a couple of weeks ago, I picked up the book again. This time around I could not stop reading the book - it is so full of guidance and wisdom that anyone could benefit from reading it. The book discusses yoga as a tool for acquiring spiritual enlightenment, as a vehicle for making the body, mind and spirit unite so that one can have a fulfilling life on this planet.

Anyone whom is practicing yoga or intrigued by it should definitely give the book a go!

www.whsmith.co.uk/CatalogAndSearch/ProductDetails-The+Spiritual+Teachings+of+Yoga+-9780955888519.html

No comments:

Post a Comment