Friday 28 September 2012

SpaTone - Natural Iron Supplement Worth Trying

I have battled low hemoglobin levels in my blood over the past couple of months. Main reason for this was that I was ill with severe malaria in August and the illness, as well as the medicine for the illness, killed too many of my red blood cells.

Western doctors, of course, wanted to prescribe me with some extremely strong iron tablets, which without a doubt would have messed up my stomach. So instead of taking those, I decided to try out a natural iron supplement called SpaTone. This supplement is 100% natural and simply iron-rich water straight from a spring in Wales. The water is in small sachets and you need to drink one or two per day, depending on your iron need.

I suffered zero side-effects when taking the supplement (in fact, I am still taking it even though my hemoglobin is now back to normal). And after taking it just for 5 days, my hemoglobin was back to normal levels!

I would thoroughly recommend SpaTone to anyone wanting to take iron supplements! You can find it at Boots or healthy shops in the UK, or you can order it online:

www.nelsonsnaturalworld.com/en-gb/uk/our-brands/spatone/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment