Wednesday 3 October 2012

'Just Another Manic Mum-Day' by Mink Elliott

Looking for something light to read in my local library, I started browsing through the new arrivals in 'The Light Reads' section. At the moment, I work with and for young mothers and so the title 'Just Another Manic Mum-Day' caught my eye. The humourous back cover of the book and the colourful front cover made me borrow it and I am glad that I did, as it turned out to be one of the funniest books that I have read in a long time!

Mink Elliott is an author who has spent extensive time both in the UK and in Australia. She has a witty writing style that suits equally well female and male young adults and adults. Her firs novel 'The Pissed-off Parents Club' has been a best -seller in many countries.

Here is a link for finding out more about Mink Elliott and her books:

http://minkelliott.com/
  

No comments:

Post a Comment