Monday 12 November 2012

A Totally Swedish Shop in London

Knowing that I won't be going to Finland for Christmas this year, I started missing some Scandinavian Christmas foods this weekend. The Finnish Church in London has a shop that sells all kinds of Finnish foods, but they are located a little far from where I live. Luckily, however, the Swedish Church is just around the corner from my house and they also have a shop!

I have been to the shop, Totally Swedish, a couple of times before, but never bought anything as I always felt that the prices were triple to those in Scandinavia. This weekend I decided to treat myself, though, to their Christmas goodies. I left the shop with a bag filled with ginger cookies, rye bread and lingonberry jam. I noticed that they sell ingredients for making all kinds of Christmas foods as well, so I will definitely pay them another visit closer to the Festive Season!

If you are in need of, or just curious about, Scandinavian foods, pay the Totally Swedish a visit -

http://www.totallyswedish.com/en/about  

No comments:

Post a Comment