Tuesday 27 November 2012

'My First Book of Christmas Songs' by Bergerac


It is that time of the year again when all of my piano students start asking me to bring Christmas songs along to our lessons. Everyone has their favourite ones that they want to learn - yet, some arrangements can be tricky for beginner and lower intermediate learners.

Luckily I came across 'My First Book of Christmas Songs', by Bergerac. This book includes 20 well-known Christmas songs in easy piano arrangements, making them accessible to learners at any level. The songs are organized in order of difficulty and so the beginning of the book contains those that even beginners can play (such as 'an easy version of 'Silent Night') and the end of the book contains more elaborate versions of Christmas classics.

If you love Christmas songs, check out the book and dive into the wonderful world of Christmas music:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/First-Christmas-Songs-Dover-ebook/dp/B008TVLOY8

No comments:

Post a Comment